Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company is Hiring Custom Tattoo Artist!
12 Important Reasons To Join Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company, LLC!
1. Aggressive Percentages & Profit Sharing Program! We share more profits than any other company because we provide more to our artist!
2. Business Card Reimbursement! We will supply you with unlimited business cards to help promote yourself!
3. Professional Liability Insurance Coverage! We carry the same kind that Doctors have to protect you!
4. Convention Sponsorship Program! Want to go to conventions? We will send you!
5. Magazine Submission Program! Want to be in magazines? We will help you!
6. Professional Growth Program! Want to sponsor or hold your own events? We do the leg work, speak with venues, prepare advertisements and flyers, and handle the hype of representing you and your work!
7. Extensive Advertising and Marketing Campaigns! We handle it all from Print, Radio, TV, Internet, and Mobile Marketing! So you can do what you do best, Tattoo or Pierce!
8. Powerful Media Relationships & Special Events! Inside access! Some of our staff have gone on the tattooed celebrities, and athletes! You can too!
9. Strong Public Brand Awareness! We are becoming the most known and trusted brand!
10. Upscale Atmosphere and Environment! Our studio offers a fresh eye to customers, upgrading every year to offer the same shock and awe factor since day one. Every artist has their own booth, with television, cable access, style and comfort. We are currently constructing a break room that will house up to 25 customers with flat screens, theatre seating, snack items, and eating area.
11. Supportive and Educational Workplace! One of our goals is to improve industry conditions for tattoo artists, and piercers!
12. Be our partner! Yep, that is right! We offer true ownership and partnership! Internal training programs are available!
The Most Important Reason to join Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company!
WE ARE LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED BY A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OWNER IN REPRESENTATION OF TATTOO ARTISTS AND BODY PIERCERS! OUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION IS OPERATED BY LOCAL BODY ARTISTS WHOSE PRIME DIRECTIVE AND GOAL IS TO IMPROVE THE INDUSTRY FOR BODY ARTISTS! OUR OWNER IS EDUCATED IN BUSINESS, MARKETING, AS WELL AS PUBLIC HEALTH. IT IS OUR GOAL AND BELIEF THAT TATTOO STUDIOS SHOULD OPERATED BY A COMBINATION! THIS CREATES A POWERFUL TEAM THAT IS REPRESENTED IN ALL ASPECTS. BODY ARTIST SHOULD BE ABLE TO PERFORM THEIR WORK WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF KNOWING THE BUSINESS OWNER HAS THEIR BEST INTEREST AT HEART, AND DRIVES THE BUSINESS WITH PRIDE AND SINCERITY.
Basic Requirements are:
- Two years tattoo/piercing experience. Artist with less then 5 years will be hired based on quality, and talent.
- Professional portfolio that displays your ability.
- Artists will be asked to perform a trial tattoo/
piercing before hiring; providing your own human canvas.
- Reliable transportation and punctuality is a must.
- All certifications: Blood Borne Pathnogens, Red Cross
Basic First Aid and CPR (2011 El Paso County Health
Department Requirement)or enrollment certification.
- NO drug/alcohol dependencies.
- Work References from previous tattoo businesses.
- Only serious inquires will be acknowledged!